Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wedding Sampler.

A few wedding shots to wet the taste buds. 

One of my life-long friends, Rachel got married last summer to a fellow redhead. I was in the wedding, but was able to get some fun shots while we were all getting ready. The first is her room-mate erasing her name from the "chore-board." 





kinsey and scott are friends of mine who have been dating since high school. They got married three weeks before ben and I and I was so honored that they asked me to shoot the wedding. The whole wedding ceremony and reception was so 'them' - very creative and unique.



this hat got passed around the groomsmen all day

i think this was a sunday school room for little ones... just made me laugh.








emily is my cousin from michigan who moved to TN just before we moved to Ohio... She and Kyle had a beautiful wedding and the reception was super fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment